1. Content published in this journal is peer reviewed (Double Blind).
2. The journal has a conflict of Interest policy in place.
3. The journal is dedicated to maintaining the maximum level of integrity in the content published.
4. International Journal of Management Science and Review requires all authors, editors, members and reviewers to disclose any conflicts of interest that may be inherent in the submissions.
5. Research involving human volunteers or animals must get approval by the Ethical committee of the concerned institution.
6. If a huge quantity of text is found to be plagiarized, then the manuscript is subject to rejection.
7. Duplicate publication or simultaneous publication are considered as unethical and violations of norms.